In the Grooming Salon, the following information is stored on a dog grooming card:
Any details you have given to us about yourself, such as your name, phone numbers, and e-mail address’.
- Any details you have given to us about your dog, such as, his/her name, age, breed, colour, gender etc.
- Any details of what we have done to your dog as part of the grooming process – blades, combs used, where we have scissored, nails trimmed, date of the visits etc.
- Any traits/likes or dislikes of your dog, such as, sensitive feet etc.
- Your dog`s temperament within the salon – good, nervous, hard, tendency to bite etc.
- Any medical problems that either, you make us aware of, or that we find as part of the Grooming process, such as (lumps, bumps, warts, heart murmur etc.)
These details are kept in hard copy (filed alphabetically by dogs` name) and are locked away each night.
Your name, dogs name, your address, and contact numbers are entered into the form to enable me to contact you about appointments, to advise when your dog is ready, send cards, in case of emergency, etc.
Your name and contact number along with your dogs name are also stored on my mobile phone (only for regular clients), again to enable me to contact you for the above reasons. No other details are held on my mobile phone about you and my mobile phone is kept safe and secured by the available security settings on the device.
You can also ask to view your card at any time. If you move away from the area, you are welcome to take your card with you to give it to your new groomer or you can destroy it.
Any non-returning customer cards will be destroyed within 3 years of non-attendance to our salon.
You might choose to provide your contact details if you do any of these things:
- Submit a query
We may use your personal information in the following way:
- to respond to enquiries made by yourself
- to send appointment reminders via email and text message
- to send vouchers and promotions
- to ask you for reviewing us
- for market research purpose
- for record keeping purpose
- to deal with enquiries and complaints
- to contact you in connection with your appointment, dog collection or drop off, cancellations or rescheduling
Occasionally pictures of your dog may be taken, both before and after, as well as sometimes during the groom, these are for business purposes, mainly social media and on our business pages. Any images taken will remain the copyright of Parkview Dog Grooming.
Consent for photos to be taken are to be accepted or declined on the Client Declaration Form.
We use GoDaddy for our website, SumUP for in-store card payments and Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp as social media platforms.
Park View Dog Grooming DOES NOT share any customer data or information with any third parties for marketing purpose.